Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Couldn't Be more EXCITED!!!

Erich was going to entertain you all with another fun way to announce the big news, but he has been too busy slaving away on the house to work on the blog. So I will just tell you that we found out that we are having a little baby BOY!! We both really wanted baby Gleckler number one to be a boy so we are pretty ecstatic. It was lots of fun seeing him on the ultrasound. He's big and healthy, and lately very squirmy. I felt him kick for the first time while at the temple with Lauren and Jamie so that was pretty special. Now he's kicking all the time, well except for when Erich is trying to feel him kick :) Anyhow the pregnancy is going great, right now I am working on the nursery. I'll post pictures when I have it all done.

8 comments:

RaeAnn said...

Whoohoo! It will be awesome to see you as a mom and dad to this little guy! Although, I got to say, I was looking forward to erich's reaction to pinkness, princesses, and ballet. Well, maybe if we are lucky your boy will be into all three! :)

Natalie said...

Congrats! We are thrilled with our to get a little boy now too. I have to tell you that girls are way fun though too!

Johnson Family said...

I am so excited for you. Boys are wonderful!!! Of course I am a little bias! :) Congrats!!! I was looking at your pics of your trip to Idaho. I can't believe how big all the kids are! I bet it was so nice to have that time as a family! We are very excited to be moving back! I will be so excited to see you, when you come down!! Do you have any names picked out?

Erich said...

Still working on the names, though we've been thinking about it lots.
It was great seeing your mom and sis/nephew in Idaho though it was a quick visit.
It is hard to believe that Robert is going on a mission as I remember when Michelle was pregnant with him and we were betting whether he'd be a boy or a girl!

Jeff and Lea said...

Congrats! I know you guys will be great parents. So glad he is healthy and doing great. I bet the nursery will turn out soooo cute. I too, kinda wanted to see how Erich would be with a little girl, but oh well. I'm sure he'll get the chance someday!!

meagan said...

Congrats guys! We now have no pressure to ensure that the gleckler name lives on. Hopefully he will be just as fun and mischievous as Erich was (is?), we're already expecting great stories. Good luck with the naming game! Our friends are also trying to name their baby and they put on a funny post and talked about a pretty cool book that you guys might like. http://lasura.blogspot.com/2008/06/names-names-names.html

New Mexican Youngs said...

WE are so excited for you guys! That boy of yours is going to be one lucky kid to have you guys as parents. Hope all is going well with you Kara, and that work is treating you well tooo, Erich. Wish we were closer.

Mark said...

SWEET! Now we have to work out a way to get him and Evan to be pals.