Sunday, December 16, 2007

Kitchen Cabinets

(Just shoot me)


A little over a week ago we recieved our cabinets. They were not assembled, so I spent from 8am to 11pm assembling them. With Kara's help we got them all hung within a few days. The kitchen has really come together. Everything is in except for the countertops and a few other finishing touches. I am waiting for a polishing pad for the granite in order to finish the countertops. I managed for us only to be without water in the main floor for a day or so. I hate plumbing. (Kara is a slave driver!)


(huahuahuahuahau, we're huntin' rabbits)


The scouts, Kara, and I went out to practice snowshoeing and setting snares for an upcoming survivor campout. It was a real hoot. We also grabbed a Christmas tree while we were out. It's not the prettiest thing but it works!

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

The kitchen looks beautiful! I can't wait to see it with the counter tops in.

New Mexican Youngs said...

That is a long time to assemble anything - but they look great. From the looks of it you guys will have a mansion by the time you finish the remodel. Erich you will have to let me know how the snares work.